Thursday, February 4, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog "Greenhorn Mixology"!

Together with this blog, we will be discussing....well....Mixology, and the new Mixology movement. We will also be sharing drink recipes, links to cocktail websites, books about cocktails, tasting notes, rants, ramblings, and the like.

I am new to this, so I welcome your comments and ideas.

There will be regular updates, so you may want to subscribe to the RSS feed. That will enable you to be notified whenever there is a new post.

Thanks again for checking out my blog, and don't forget to leave a comment.

Na Zdrowie!

1 comment:

  1. I have persionally tried all of Aaron's drinks and they are absolutely fantastic. Aaron infuses his vodka with fresh fruit and creates signature drinks. When he's mixing drinks, he keeps the crowds in awe. He loves telling storied on how he sstarted and expresses his passion for it, while making drinks.

    ReplyDelete